A fun friend and an easy tool
JERRY: A FUN FRIEND
Believe it or not, your new friend, Jerry, isn’t the hero of this story! Named for his knack for carrying up to forty pounds of water at one time, Jerry dedicates his life to teaching your elementary-aged students about the importance of being compassionate and generous. Jerry is the guide! Students are the heroes when they LIVE BIG through being generous.
JerryCan is a special character that we are excited to share with you. He is funny, adventurous, fearless, wise, and totally in love with Jesus!
JERRYCAN: AN EASY MINISTRY TOOL
Not only is JerryCan a fun character, but it’s an amazing, easy to use ministry program. Driven by the desire to make a difference, we’ve got you covered on everything you’ll need to introduce JerryCan to your kids’ ministry. You can start the JerryCan journey today!
- 4 Weeks of Large-Group Chapel Scripts
- 4 Weeks of Small-Group Leader Guides
- The JerryCan Journey Series – 4 Part Video Blog
- Generosity and Compassion Videos – 4 Introductory Videos Designed for Kids
- African Culture Videos to Promote JerryCan Throughout the Week
- Checklists to Keep Your Ministry Organized While Executing the Program
- Free JerryCan Coin Banks for Your Students
- COMING SOON! – Parent Emails to Keep Families Engaged
IMPLEMENTATION IS EASY
Share the world-changing vision with every student through our engaging curriculum, exclusive videos, custom media kit, and JerryCan coin banks — all of which you will receive for free upon registering online!
Note to Pastors:
Our team here at WorldServe International wants you to feel completely equipped to take your students on the adventure with Jerry! If you would like additional help besides access to our free resources, a member of our team would love to be in communication with you throughout the whole program to check-in or answer any questions you may have. However, if you already have a vision for introducing JerryCan to your students and feel good about taking the resources to make it fit your kids’ ministry, we love that and want to empower you to do that!